SMC’s MBA program provides a well-balanced combination of academic and practical business content. The program delivers a solid understanding of the complexity of the business organization and gives practical tools for resolving the often-conflicting interests of its different departments and areas.
This program is ideal for high potentials that strive to lead, and oversee operations, as well as those who run their own business and need to have a thorough understanding of the tasks executed by employees in different departments. The general character of the program will give you efficient tools of transforming ideas and talents into a successful business. The work-placement advantage of the MBA is its widely accepted character, which therefore allows you to embed yourself into various fields in corporate management.
With students in 128 countries and faculty’s in 52 countries, the Swiss Management Center (SMC) University is renowned for the best service quality and highest attentiveness in online education today. It is the leading Swiss business school offering Bachelor, Master and Doctorate programs and applies the latest technology to ensure you an outstanding e-Learning experience.SMC is a truly global university with learners from more than 128 different countries. We educate high achievers with a sense of individualism, standing out from the crowds. You receive an unsurpassed service, strong professional networks, and true career opportunities and remain flexible in place & time. SMC recognizes the need of working professionals and individuals in demand of highest flexibility and our online Master and Doctorate programs can be followed part-time from any place in alignment with the students’ personal and professional commitments with a distance learning system that allows students to create personal calendars to best suit them.
MBA program consist of three stages
- Core stage – In this stage the student will learn the theory and practice of functional business areas such as HRM, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Business Development Management etc. Upon completion of the core stage the students will lead to specialization stage.
- Specialization stage– In this stage students will learn business implications In a more strategic perspective. Knowledge and understating of the core stage will support the students to enhance their strategic analytical skills in the specialization stage.
- Capstone stage – This is where students develop research in particular areas of interest. A research-based paper between 50 and 75 pages. An action project, accompanied by a substantial essay that sets the project within intellectual and personal contexts; discusses its design, process and outcomes; and reflects on the student’s learning. A creative project, accompanied by a substantial essay that sets the project within intellectual and personal contexts, discusses the process and its outcomes, and reflects on the student’s learning; or An apt combination of these forms.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Development Management
- Business Research
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance & Accounting
- International Trade and Business
Specialization /Business Administration Major
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Organization Behavior
- Operations Management
- Project Management Planning and Execution
SMC University welcomes qualified applicants with no discrimination towards their gender, age, cultural, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds. Distance learning candidates are admitted on a continuous basic and admission procedures are free of charge.
Admission at Swiss Management Center sets minimum criteria which have been designed to identify applicants who have sound academic potential and who show creativity, critical thinking, social and moral values, evidence of English language proficiency and strong motivation.
Successful applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or any professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, CIM, SLIM etc Or
- EduQual / ATHE/ OTHM/ Pearson Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management Level 07 with two years of working experience Or
- Any acceptable level higher diploma with 5 years of experience Or
- 10 0r 15 years of working experience at managerial level
*50% subjects are exempted for the prior qualifications.
- Prepare the following documents for upload:
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Passport Copy
- Make payment and submit application form
- We review your application and then you will receive a response within 2 working days